One of the worlds top Convention centres
With its cultural, dining and entertainment attractions, our unique location in the riverside South Bank Precinct is a drawcard for delegates and visitors alike. Download our App – BCEC Live to help you find your way around the Centre.
- Pedestrian – Russell Walk connects pedestrians between Merivale and Grey Street underneath the building
- Parking – Car park 1 is best for Merivale Street rooms, Car Park 2 & 3 are best for Exhibition Halls and Grey Street rooms via Russell Street Walkway.
- Airtrain – Catch the Airtrain from South Brisbane station to Brisbane’s international and domestic airports. Tickets are available for this service from the Information Desk.
- Bus Services – The Cultural Centre Station on Melbourne Street and the South Bank Busway Station cnr of Colchester and Tribune Streets are closest to BCEC.
- CityCats – CityCats operate everyday and stop at the South Bank River Terminal on the Clem Jones Promenade. The inner-city ferry travels between the CBD, North Quay and Kangaroo Point, stopping at South Bank Terminal 1 and 2 on the Clem Jones Promenade.
- Taxi – Taxi ranks are located outside the main entrance to the Centre on Merivale Street. There is a taxi drop off located at the Convention Centre Grey Street entrance.
- Trains – South Brisbane Railway Station adjacent to the Convention Centre on Grey Street.