A visit to Brisbane is a chance to immerse yourself in the very best of Australia. We encourage you to arrive a little earlier or stay a little longer to discover what Brisbane and its spectacular surrounds offer you.
A modern, dynamic and welcoming city, Brisbane offers quintessential Australian experiences with access to the stunning Great Barrier Reef and proximity to famous beach destinations and World Heritage-listed rainforests making it the ideal destination for easy access to pre and post congress touring.
Brisbane’s lifestyle is marked by South Bank’s inner-city beach, lush parklands and culture-rich precinct housing Australia’s largest Gallery of Modern Art, Queensland Art Gallery, Queensland Museum and Queensland Performing Arts Centre.
From Brisbane you can immediately embrace all the Australian “must do” experiences from the one convenient urban base:
- Cuddle a koala and hand-feed kangaroos at Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary
- Immerse yourself in World Heritage-listed rainforests and escape to lush mountain hideaways
- Explore pristine islands in Moreton Bay, home to the world’s second largest sand island
- Stand on the incredible white sands of our Gold and Sunshine Coast beaches
- Snorkel the Great Barrier Reef at Lady Elliot Island on a day trip from Brisbane
- Hand-feed wild dolphins at Tangalooma Island Resort
- Get up close and personal with migrating humpback whales
To discover more about and book one of Brisbane’s top attractions prior to your arrival, click here